Kick up your heels with these Flowertown deals!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Citadel Mall Deals 4/25!

JCPenney: home mailer for $10 off any $10 or more purchase. Bought a cute swimsuit coverup that was originally $26, but was on sale for $14.99. Used the $10 coupon and only paid $4.97!

Ann Taylor Loft: Had "Friends and Family" coupon good for 30% off. They also had 40% off all markdowns. So I bought:
Necklace: orginal retail $34.50, marked down to $24.99. -40%, then another -30% for a total of $10.49.
Dress: Retail $49.50, -30% for a total of $34.66.
Dressy Capris: Retail $59.50, marked down to $39.99. -40% off, then another 30% off for a total of $16.79.
Dressy Shorts: Retail $49.50, -40%, then another $30% for a total of $12.59.
Grand total for all four items: $79.12.

Bath and Body Works: A gift set in the new Sapphire Orange that included a bath pouf, large lotion, large body spray, large body cream, large body wash, all packaged in the cutest bathtub that matches my bathroom. Price $30, minus $10 coupon I found on the internet by Googling Bath and Body coupons. Final Price $21.50 including tax. ( I actually used a gift card I got for Christmas, so this deal didn't cost me any money out of pocket!)

Aeropostale: Found a cute white denim jacket for myself that retailed for $69, marked down to $16.50. Used a $10 off coupon from the internet for a Final Price of $6.99. My daughter bought a two-piece bathing suit that retailed for $53, on sale for $30. After using her $10 off coupon, she only paid $21.50.

PetSmart: I have been trying to get this deal for a couple of weeks now, but the Summerville PetSmart has been sold out....There is an IP coupon for $2.oo of the Milk Bone Essentials Plus Chew Bones. They are regularly priced at $5.99, but with your PetPerks card, they are on sale for just $1.99. After tax, I paid a whopping THIRTY CENTS for both bags!

Victoria's Secret: Bought a BBV bra from the new "Nakeds" collection for $42.50. I Googled Victoria's Secret coupons before leaving the house and found a coupon good for $10 off any bra, plus a free panties. So, I got both for just $32.50. (A splurge for my couponing tastes, but sometimes it is nice to feel special and treat yourself!)

So, what weekend deals did you find?

No comments:

Post a Comment