Kick up your heels with these Flowertown deals!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Walgreens Deals 4/25!

It is a fabo week for deals at Walgreens! Here are some things I picked up today.
-Skintimate Shave Gel...on sale for $2.99, get $3 RR.
Final Price: FREE!
-Clio Hair Trimmer...on sale for $4.99, get $5 RR.
Final Price: FREE!
Note on this: for those of you under 40, go ahead and get one for later. They don't tell you this, but for the big Four-Oh birthday you get nose hairs and a couple of chin hairs as a gift. ;)
-Stayfree Ultra Plus, 16 count...on sale for $2.99, get $3 RR.
Final Price: FREE!
-I did two of the Off! Clip-On deals I told you about earlier...so in all, I have four of these that retail for $8.99. I paid a buck and a half for each one.
-I had one of the $30 off Bayer Glucose Meter coupons from a few months back. I was able to purchase one meter on sale for $19.99. They adjusted the coupon down to make the meter free, but there was also a $10 RR for buying it this week. (I don't need the meter, but will donate it.)
All told, I racked up all of the items above and they paid me $4 to take it all home!

No comments:

Post a Comment